Monday, March 2, 2009

Goals for March

I am spending way too much time on the computer doing absolutely nothing but reading things that other folks have done. I think that it is time that I became one of the folks that have done things. I needs to set goals

1. finish my crosswalker socks with wonderful soft pretty "razors edge" yarn
2. finish hat and scarf for Charlotte with that god-awful yarn she wants used
3. finish and send Freddie the Ferret to its new home
4. finish and send my two genie packages
5. pack and send anything and I do swap within 24 hours of completion
6. start cookie a socks that Emily queued with some yummy yarn - maybe opal
7. make something for Kurtis - he seems so interested in my projects
8. finish indexing my stash in Ravelry
9. spend only 5 minute increments on Rav during work hours or when on hold.
10. spend only 30 minutes on Rav at home and the rest completing the earlier goals!!

These goals must be completed in March. My reward will be . . . getting to start a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment