Friday, October 9, 2009

I am in love with SusanFaye!

I recently received my custom watercolor portrait that I commissioned from her website SusanFaye.etsy.com  Her artwork is wonderful and I highly believe that everyone that has ever loved a cat should visit her sites.


Rumor has it, she will be posting my watercolor on her blog at http://www.365catladies.blogspot.com/ and I am very excited for that to happen!  She tells me she had not done angel cats before but I love having Red and CC represented. 

She also has 2 cafepress sites - www.cafepress.com/SusanFaye & www.cafepress.com/SusanFayeNature.  I will be able to order coffee cups, tote bags and t-shirts customized with this image from www.cafepress.com/SusanFaye within the next week or so.  Don't think I won't eventually own one of every item possible.

I didn't send her a picture - just a verbal description of me and the kitties.  I am amazed at the accuracy - aren't you?  I also am pleased that my favorite hobby, knitting is included and am even pleased that my sweater is my favorite purple color.

Don't forget to check out her sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment