Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to me and to you

I just discovered a wonderful new land called Ravelry. It is a site for knitters, crocheters and other crafters. It has many different nooks and crannies that I am still discovering. I am quite sure I will be hosting a 12 step group at sometime in relation to this new obsession.

I have spent the last hour or more reading the Random Acts of Kindness group and I can't wait to send off some care packages. It will allow me to destash and at the same time provide others with items they want.

Another area that interests me on Ravelry is Swaps. I hope to join one soon and share my projects as well as enjoy others.

Well, I just wanted to go on record as starting a blog. Hopefully I will have more to add to it as time passes. I have started my project list on Ravelry and if I can get my phone camera to work, I will hopefully post some pics of my projects too.

1 comment:

  1. Ravelry is the greatest. I am luvtoknit there. Nice blog. I starte blogging a year ago--my daughter convinced me I could do it, and guess what--I can. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete